How To Prep For Every Appointment
Your last shave should be at least 72 to 48 hours before your treatment. Doing so will ensure that the dead hairs have been removed and new growth will be present to kill effectively. Ice can be used before and after treatment to numb the area, this is also provided in our offices.
After Treatment Care
Above all, common sense and good personal hygiene promote healthy skin.
- DO NOT RUB, SCRATCH OR SQUEEZE treated area(s).
- Clean the area with a clean cotton ball or pad using Rubbing Alcohol/Witch Hazel three times a day for the three days after your treatment.
- If needed, use only one of three things: aloe vera, triple antibiotic cream, or tea tree oil. Please apply to the area with a q-tip - never your fingers.
- Do not wear make-up on treated area for 48 hours.
- No sun exposure of treated area for 2 DAYS.
- If small scabs appear do not scratch them away. Allow them to fall off naturally. This indicates a temporary healing process and it will disappear shortly.
- REMEMBER some re-growth is to be expected. If you will return when the first re-growth occurs, the roots are shorter and therefore can be treated more effectively.
- If you have any further questions, please call 1.505.463.2002.
Here at Elite Electrolysis, we understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In order to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
If you are sick please contact us either by phone/text (505-463-2002) or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. There will not be a charge for illness cancellations.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their scheduled appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for the full amount of their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your electrologist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full amount of scheduled time.
Out of respect and consideration to your electrologist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time. Thank you.
Scheduling is by appointment only.
15 minute minimum for appointments.
Bikini Line/Brazilian/Manzilian Prices
Due to the ergonomic challenges of removing hair permanently from sensitive areas (pelvic/buttocks region) the following rates apply.