Above all, common sense and good personal hygiene promote healthy skin.
- DO NOT RUB, SCRATCH OR SQUEEZE treated area(s).
- Clean the area with a clean cotton ball or pad using Rubbing Alcohol/Witch Hazel three times a day for the three days after your treatment.
- If needed, use only one of three things: aloe vera, triple antibiotic cream, or tea tree oil. Please apply to the area with a q-tip – never your fingers.
- Do not wear make-up on treated area for 48 hours.
- No sun exposure of treated area for 2 DAYS.
- If small scabs appear do not scratch them away. Allow them to fall off naturally. This indicates a temporary healing process and it will disappear shortly.
- REMEMBER some re-growth is to be expected. If you will return when the first re-growth occurs, the roots are shorter and therefore can be treated more effectively.
- If you have any further questions, please call 1.505.463.2002.